for Bullying Prevention
Over 3 Million Reached. 3,000+ Organizations Served.
A simple solution to a complex problem.
We don’t believe that calling kids “bullies” or “victims” is helpful. Instead, we teach students to deal with non-criminal social aggression. Through resilience education, students learn how to handle manage emotions, resolve conflicts, and pursue peace.
- Don’t Get Upset (Emotional Resilience)
- Treat Them Like a Friend (The Golden Rule)
(We encourage students to seek adult intervention when they are in danger or not capable of handling aggression on their own)
Every speech is based on these best practices…
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Resilience Education
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
– Dr. Ross Dirks, Associate Principal, Lincoln, NE
exponential positive performance across your organization.”
– Dan Kryzanowski, Board President, HOBY, Capital Cities
– Dr. Brian Hazeltine, Superintendent, Algoma Schools
– Keri DeBruin, Supervisor D.A. Blodgett /St. John’s Home for Children
– Andrea Korreck, Principal, Perry Township Schools
Why Work with Bullying Speakers?
- Highly-vetted, world-class presenters. Our speakers are award-winning, with 10 or more years of experience.
- One all-inclusive price. No surprises.
- Follow-Up Package included with every event. Additional resources available.
- Free event-planning concierge – We will help you plan an awesome event!
- Options for any budget.
Simply reach out and share your goals. We look forward to connecting with you!
Request a Speaker
© 2023 Bullying Speakers | Bullying Prevention Programs & Youth Motivational Speakers